Fideltus is creating a "new city" with over 6,000 residential units, large commercial areas and social/cultural facilities in Ispartakule-Bahçeşehir, which is the largest and fastest growing satellite town of Istanbul
Fideltus aspires to develop a well planned, modern city away from the overcrowded residential developments of downtown Istanbul, where residents could enjoy the suburban life with the convenience of being only 30 minutes away from the city center
The project was secured in a public tender in partnership with Emlak Pazarlama which is 49% owned by TOKI, the Housing Development Administration of Turkey.
- Total land area of the project site is 551,111 sqmt, with over 1.000.000 sqmt of residential and commercial construction area
- Directly connected to the city center through the TEM and E5 highways
- The project includes residential blocks, a major shopping center, other retail units, and office blocks.
- Social amenities such as spacious gardens, fitness centers, swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts, kindergarden, playgrounds, pedestrian roads and 24 hour on-call security team will provide for a safe, self-sustaining and rewarding living environment
- 1st phase's construction is scheduled to commence in October 2008, and the expected completion is by June 2010
click for more...