Fideltus is developing a mixed-use project in the Ilıca area of
Çeşme. The project entails the development of a residence building as well as a boutique hotel in the picturesque bay of Boyalık Plajı, where some of the oldest and most respected families of Izmir reside.
The modern architectural concept entails the development of a unique residence building with 42 luxurious units, which will include regular units as well as duplex and garden duplexes. Duplex units will encompass loft style, with 6 meter high ceilings. Interiors will reflect a modern style and will provide the residents with such luxury components as jacuzzis and private terraces.
Project will have total construction area of 19,342 sqm. The construction initiated in 2Q 2007, with an expected completion in 3Q 2008.
- Boyalık Plajı has white sandy beach and offers utmost opportunities for wind surfing and sailing
- Unit sizes vary between 130 sqm and 342 sqm, including large terraces
- The residence building will be located next to the sea and will have a private beach and deck for the exclusive use of the residents
- Amenities include a thermal pool, an open swimming pool with sea water, spacious gardens, and closed parking spaces
- A boutique hotel will be constructed adjacent to the residence building, which will have 15 exclusive rooms, as well as a spa, a fitness center and a restaurant
click for more...