Fideltus initiated a residential development project in Bursa, which is the fourth largest city of Turkey in terms of population.
The project is located in a rapidly developing residential neighborhood close to the city center, with popular commercial centers in the area such as the Carrefour shopping center.
Project entails the development of 146 residential units. The architectual design of the project is anticipated to cause significant demand from potential investors due to lack of comparable developments in Bursa.
The construction initiated in 4Q, 2007 and would be completed in 3Q,2009
- Total construction area of 57,705 sqm
- Total sellable construction area of 23,911 sqm
- 7,708 sqm of commercial area
- 2 blocks with 20 floors, and 6 blocks with 4 floors
- 1+1, 2+1, 3+1 and 4+1 unit types (90sqm - 305 sqm)
click for more...